EthioSpot.com

Chat: Picture, breaking news, entertainment, politics, technology, sports, funny

Ethiopian Singles Habesha Girls in America, Why Ethiopian women in America are so easy to date?

Ethiopian Girls in America, Why Ethiopian women in America are so easy to date?
I have been in addis ababa but addis ababa girls are not that easy like Ethiopian in America.
I just want to know why

Tags: Ethiopian girls chat, Ethiopian girls in america, Ethiopian singles dating, Ethiopian women in america, addis abab girls dating, addis ababa girls, ethiopian singles in america , ethiopian women pictures and discussion , find single Ethiopian, singles Ethiopian girls

7768 People saw this post

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Ethiopian women in America maybe one step for ward they know what they need .
It is not just abesha girls................for every girl ......................in america,Guys r in short supply. And most of all, it is real hard to find a committed guy like abesha guy in usa!!!

Maybe that is the reason they want to come to the United States of America because they want a man who is not traditional Ethiopian or other African national. Even here, many men who are adult by law have a lot of growing up to do and to learn how to respect themselves and others.

I dont think so but i guss to extremely Habessa womens who live in America most of them came from "Geter" they are new for this kind of relation. secondly, they need help most of them they dont have confedence...and so on anyways yemetawen mekebel newe
They are easy because ethier they wanted to have fun like u do guys or they are eger to find love and have a family ok.

One Ethiopian lady that I know is going to school so that she can have a better life than she can in Ethiopia. She also wishes to help her family when she completes her education.

i don't think so man i had bunches of them back home easily here it is not easy bcs they are busy dealing with their day to day life and there is the impression men will play them and besides it is not a must for her most of the here are independent.
i hate you and your add. frist, learn how to spell Ethiopia.. i am sure of it!! you are not Ethiopiawi..i read all your add..yr add is all abut hate...you hate Ethiopia and its ppl. espcilly the women...you must be gay. you are jelous of us preiod. the only thing you do is make Ethiopian women cheap... we are not cheap!! we don't sleep around like you guys say... yes!!we are beautiful, decent and lovely... we go to school, we do have job and we help our family back home.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! you stuipd moron. leave ethiopian women alone. talk about something else. there are a lots of issues to talk about. abunch of liers. you guys learn to resepct women.
@ Tina ! @Tina :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

African women unite! Some times tradition is totally wrong such as the way many African women are viewed by the men in positions of power.

no disrespect 2 all of u it seems all this responder they don't know what they talking about! any stupid fara would say that 4 obvious reason so all u have mistaken carcter about ethiopian woman!!!!
I wouldn't say easy. Maybe easy going

RSS

Active People

Whats new?

khalil commented on hamada's photo
Thumbnail

sexy girls 5

"Lol she's not african@mohammad it a model in the states.ethi spot just posted the name over…"
7 minutes ago
mohammad commented on hamada's photo
Thumbnail

sexy girls 5

"YOU MAKE ME PROUD THAT I AM FROM AFRICA "
13 minutes ago
mohammad liked hamada's photo
16 minutes ago
Emma is now friends with enad and Saron
55 minutes ago
zola and dava are now friends
1 hour ago